Weigh2Dance Instructor Training
Become a Weigh2dance Instructor where Fit comes in Every Size and we Inspire others through dance and fitness!
Are you looking for a new and exciting Dance Fitness class to bring to your members and gyms? Weigh2Dance is the hot new fitness program designed to challenge members, not only with choreography but also incorporates a strength training/weighted element for a total body workout. Our program incorporates a variety of dance styles that will help build confidence and strength, and now we are introducing our newest addition Weigh2Dance Banded. With this training learn how to incorporate resistance training with both weights and bands, combined with exhilarating dance choreography to take your classes to the next level. Sign up for your online training or in-person training and get started.
Your Weigh2Dance Training includes:
- 7 hour instructor training with all materials you need to teach this program. After Training you continue to receive coaching and support to continue to learn how to teach and build your, classes!
- Access to our instructor portal with new mixes, music, choreography and outlines to make learning your dance and strength tracks easy!
- New Dance and strength tracks are released every other month, with new tracks released monthly with your W2D subscription of only $20/month
- Access to our Video Library housing all our choreography so you can intermix your dances and songs to keep your classes fresh!
- One on one coaching if needed with Format Creator Rachel Lauria to help guide you to feel confident and ready to teach
- As an AFAA Approved Provider. AFAA certified instructors earn 7 CEUs upon completion of this training and we are dedicated to continuing education to all our instructors and members.
- Become a part of our Inspire Team and help inspire others through dance and fitness!
December 4th 9-4pm
Januray 22nd 9-4pm
March 5th 9-4pm
Live Virtual Training
Learn to teach W2D at home!